Tuesday, February 17, 2009

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

I may not be Maria from the Sound of Music, but in much the same way, I would like to share with you some of my very favorite things in the world... or at least on the internet.  


So while brown paper packages tied up with strings are all well and good, here are a few of my favorite things:

- Lemon Tree Paperie.  One of my absolute favorites.  It may not be quite as marvelous as Kate's Paperie in New York, but you'll find lots of quirky little necessities that you won't find at Kate's.  Take the time to check out the personalized notepads with clipboards, cause they're just so darn cute, and they make great gifts!

- DSW. Because shoes are the best.  What I love about DSW is the sheer affordability of their shoes, as well as the pitter patter you feel in your heart when you walk into one of their stores and behold rows upon rows of cheap designer shoes.  I personally think their logo should read: "DSW... because every girl should have a fantastic pair of yellow shoes."

- The SuzyJack 2009 Calendar.  Because it's really cute.

- Cool laptop sleeves.  Because laptops are expensive and scratches suck.  

- Great cookbooks.  Every girl should have a cookbook that, in the event of one of those inevitable bad days, has pages and pages of recipes to get you through it.

1 comments:

The Allen's said...

i haven't even finished reading your blog and i've already found a few xmas and baby gifts. probably my most favorite blog yet, ktope. good work friend!