Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25 questions... the relationship version

well I suppose that in my book, answering 25 questions is better than trying to come up with 25 things about us on my own, so here you have it... the anti-"25 things".  


1. What are your middle names?
Nicole and Edward

2. How long have you been together?
since April/May-ish of 2007

3. How long did you know eachother before you started dating?
around 4 months

4. Who asked whom out?
maurice asked me out... he had it bad for me

5. Whose siblings do you see the most?
probably mine, because they live closest. but we still see Ashlie quite a bit.

6. Do you have any children together?
nope... one day

7. What about pets?
nope... one day

8. What is hardest on you as a couple?
definitely waiting to see what our next move is gonna be... literally

9. Are you from the same town?
yes... the general san antonio area, at least

10. Did you go to any of the same schools?
no

11. Who is the most sensitive?
definitely me

12. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
we love trying new places, but whataburger usually wins if we can't think of anyplace else.

13. Where is the farthest you've traveled together?
new york! and pretty soon.. riviera maya, mexico

14. Who has the craziest exes?
HA... I shouldn't answer this, but I'm going to.  him.

15. Who has the worst temper?
maurice... but only in traffic

16. Who does the cooking?
we both like to cook

17. Who is more social?
that kind of depends, but generally me, I think

18. Who is the neat-freak?
MAURICE

19. Who is more stubborn?
that could be both of us... but probably me :)

20. Who hogs the bed?
no comment

21. Who wakes up earlier?
Maurice, but I'm getting better

22. Where was your first date?
Stonewerks, I believe

23. Who has the bigger family?
probably Maurice

24. Do you get flowers often?
often enough 

25. How long did it take to get serious?
not very long!


0 comments: