Monday, April 19, 2010

{so you think you're smart, do you?}

Last year, when Maurice and I had narrowed down our moving options, we offered a little hint as to what the final considerations were. So it would only be fair that I extend the same courtesy this year. However... I'm not gonna go so easy on you. It is going to take some careful thought and consideration. At least I hope so.


Maurice and I have narrowed it down to 2 places. And here are your clues as to what those two places are:

"Country roads, take me home, to the place I belong"

and

"If I, should stay, I would only be in your way"


... Guess if you dare

6 comments:

The Mize of Texas said...

West Virginia...mountain mama...

Kelli said...

pardon me for sounding unladylike... but HELL no we're not moving to west virginia :) good guess though, you got the right song! hint: who sings it

Valerie said...

I'm not even a subscriber, but I VOTE for the 2nd place :). It's one of my favorites, and since you've already lived in Texas, try somewhere else...with snow ;)

The Mize of Texas said...

Well, that would be a better cold than Minnesota!:)

Unknown said...

Houston, PLEASE!!

Laurie said...

Denver and Houston