Wednesday, September 10, 2008

not the official save the date... but save it!!

I seem to have gotten a little off track in regards to the original intent of this blog, which was partly to help you guys stay informed about the wedding plans! Just as a side note: I need to start collecting mailing addresses from you guys, so if you get a chance, email your address to me at ktope108@hotmail.com or to Maurice at maurice@mauriceflores.com.

Ok so here is the wedding information as I have it. You all have plenty of time to clear your calenders, so I don't want to hear any excuses :)

Date: May 16, 2009

Time: 5:00 pm (I'm pretty sure. It's at least somewhere in that vicinity)

Where: Central Christian Church (downtown San Antonio)
720 N. Main
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Reception: Community Centre at San Fernando (down the street from church)
231 W. Commerce St.
San Antonio, Texas 78205

Bridesmaids: Krista Tope - Maid of Honor (sister)
Stefanie Schindler - Matron of Honor (sister)
Tiffany Dudley - Bridesmaid (best friend)
Ashlie Flores - Bridesmaid (maurice's sister)

Groomsmen: Alan Tolentino - Best Man (friend)
Adam Schindler - Groomsman (my brother in law)
Bryne Tiseth - Groomsman (friend)
Baha Duraini - Groomsman (friend)

Soloists: Gina Williams (friend)
Adam Schindler (same one as before)

1 comments:

Tiff said...

sounds wonderful...can't wait!