Monday, June 9, 2008

Houston or bust

Maurice and I went to Houston this weekend to visit his family, and it was a great weekend away. I got to meet some of the aunts and uncles and cousins that I hadn't met yet, and a good time was had by all. And the cherry on top of our Houston sundae... we got to go to Crate and Barrel, or the mother land, as I like to call it... and we snagged us some stuff for our first place once we get married. This may not seem like such an exciting thing, but San Antonio in all it's lame-ness has failed to build a Crate and Barrel, and so we have to find one whenever we go out of town. It makes us truly happy.

I would like to show you guys a few pictures from the weekend... however... if there's one thing that Maurice and I are genuinely bad at, it's remembering to take pictures. I hunted down my battery charger the night prior-to, charged that baby up, maurice brought his big fancy camera, with his new battery attachment thing that he's been so excited about. We were a couple very prepared for some picture taking.

And we didn't take a single one the whole weekend.

next time

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey Kelli, We had a great time visiting with ya'll on Friday. It was so good to finally meet Maurice. I hope that with time we can spend more time with ya'll and be forever a part of eachother's families lives. I am so thankful that our friendship has with-stood the distance and we can come together for as little as an hour and go right back to how it was between us when we lived down the road from eachother. What a blessing from God! Love you girl,
Tiff